As we look to support our customers and community during the evolving COVID-19 situation, I want to share an important update with you.
First, we are steadfast in our commitment to our customers during this uncertain time, and especially those directly impacted by COVID-19. As an independent agent, we represent a variety of insurance companies. The majority of them are prepared to waive late fees for any customer who is unable to make a payment on time due to COVID-19. If this applies to you or your business, please contact the companies billing customer service representatives directly. They will have the authority to adjust your current bill and to waive any late fees incurred after March 1, 2020.
Here are phone numbers to each of the customer service representatives for the insurance companies we represent:
- Safeco - 800-332-3226
- Liberty Mutual - 800-824-7317
- Progressive - 800-888-7764
- Nationwide - 888-891-0267
- Traveler’s Insurance - 877-878-2468
- Selective Insurance - 800-735-3284
- American Strategic Insurance - 866-274-8765
- Missouri Employer’s Mutual - 866-398-1175
Should you have additional questions or concerns, we are here to help. Thanks and stay healthy.