A condominium is a unique proposition for insurers, which is why you may need a specialized policy to offer protection to this kind of property. If you own a condo in Missouri, you certainly want to make sure that your assets and all of your belongings are protected. You may also want to make sure that you are covered for any damages incurred by guests when they visit your condominium.
We at Charles Meyer Insurance Agency are here to help. We bring together insurance policies from many of the leaders in the field so you can gain the understanding you need to make the right choice. Find the perfect policy for your condo insurance when you come to us.
What to Consider for Missouri Condo Insurance
Here are some of the key aspects to consider as you select your condominium insurance policy.
- Property Value - Make sure that your condo insurance policy covers the full value of your property.
- Additions and Alterations - Additions and alterations may increase the value of your condo, and you'll need to bear this in mind when you take out condo insurance. The condo association's own policies may cover some of this value, but you need to check your ownership agreement to confirm what you are liable for.
- Property Contents - Make sure your condominium insurance policy covers damage or theft for any of your property contents. You may choose to take out full value personal property protection that makes sure you receive remuneration for the full replacement value, even if the value of the possession has depreciated over time.
- Additional Expenses - Your condominium association may already have insurance policies that provide some form of protection. This will be outlined in your agreement as a condo owner. You may need an additional insurance policy to cover extra charges and costs — for example, damage to common areas or other shared assets.
- Third-Party Protections - You may want to choose a policy that provides third-party protection in the event a guest is injured or suffers damages at your property.
Get started today and find the condo insurance policy that best suits your needs. We are expert insurance brokers committed to helping you secure coverage for your condominium property, so get in touch. Give us a call at 314-894-1313, or use the form here on the website to request a quote.